People have been asking me if Kaitlyn looks anything like Tyler did at her age. It is really hard for me to judge though, because even though everyone who looks at Tyler says that he is a tiny copy of his father with just a bit of me thrown in, I honestly can't see either of us in his face. So to me, my children also look completely different. But when I showed this pair of pictures to my dad, he said that they could pass for twins. Go figure. These two pictures were taken at about the same age, and the similar pose is actually a coincidence, which I thought was rather funny. And convenient.

I am really excited for my dad to come and meet his Granddaughter in person next week. He found out that he had to be in California for work the week after we are blessing Kaitlyn, so he was able to make a pit stop in Salt Lake for the weekend on his way out so he can be here. This will actually be the first grand-baby blessing that either of my parents have made it to, so I am really looking forward to it! If anyone reading this didn't get the email inviting them, and is in town on March 2nd, talk to me for details if you would like to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment