
Okay everybody- I am working on getting my cards out this week. So if you want to get one in the mail, I need addresses! My email address is just my name (firstlast) at hotmail.com. If you got one last year, I am sending to that same address unless otherwise told. Except for Sara- I know you moved back to Germany, but um- where?
If any of you haven't gotten one before, and want to be added to the list, please don't hesitate! I always end up with extras, since my home teacher owns a print shop and prints them for me.
In the meantime, here is the cover, fresh off of photoshop!
1 comment:
What a cute card!! I haven't done anything yet. Every year I say I am going to send out a mass letter or something. I am such a slacker.
And your husband got the coolest gift. Those horns are so cool!! I would love those!!
Oh, and I am having a giveaway over at my blog!! Stop by if you have a chance!!
Post a Comment