A quick blog post today. I just found a couple of things on the internet that I found really entertaining, and wanted to share.
First of all, from the CES show in Las Vegas: they have now made a navigation system that speaks to you in the voice of Kitt from Knight Rider. I mean, seriously, why has no one thought of this before? I don't even want a navigation system (they are pointless in Utah, where all the streets are numbered), and now I want this navi just so I can listen to Kitt tell me where to go. Awesome.
Second of all, my brother's good friend has finally gotten all the permission to do his second dance video. If you haven't seen Evolution of Dance itself, climb out from under a rock and go here. But to see the new one that debuted this morning on the Today show, go here. It doesn't have all the songs on there he wanted to put in there, but he had a heck of a time trying to get the rights to do the songs. It is still funny! My favorite is the Ok Go imitation. Classic. My brother asked him if it was going to keep him busy for a while, and he said "I won't be home again until March." That's a "yep." He really is a cool guy- we met him on one of our trips to visit my family back there.
1 comment:
We have a navigation in our van, and it's pretty pointless unless we are on vacation. I love when it says I am going into unverified areas and I should proceed with caution!! LOL!! It's because I live in the middle of now where!! LOL!! It would be so cool to have one like kit's voice!!
And my hubby finally made a batch of suckers and they are going to be shipped out tomorrow!!
Post a Comment