Halloween is so much fun! Especially with Christopher's boss. Ken has put together some amazing things in his yard for Halloween each year, and this year was no exception. There was this sunken ship, animatronics that spoke to you, skeletons in cages, and the list goes on and on! This is the second year he has hosted a pirate themed party for all of his friends.
He even let Christopher borrow this costume! It was a few sizes too big, but it was amazingly intricate.
Ken is the one second from the left. I don't know how there were any pirate costumes left in the county, because there were probably 300 people there and most of them were in amazing pirate gear.
I love that shot. (Pun intended!)
And we love hanging out with our friends from DigiCert!
As soon as we saw a friend dressed as Smee, we realized that Christopher's costume was a dead ringer for Captain Hook!
Meanwhile, I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the details of the party. This skeleton was playing the piano and singing in the front foyer.
Every table had "jewels" spilling out of treasure chests.
And this witch was casting her spell, while the glowing head in the ball told an eerie tale.
We had such a blast!
At the end, one of Christopher's co-workers asked if I could take some pictures of her daughter for her. It was my first time attempting anything that resembled a portrait shoot. I'm not good at that sort of thing, generally, but I loved the shots we got! I had fun editing them to be dark and eerie. And her airbrushed makeup was amazing!






No comments:
Post a Comment