This year, Kaitlyn's gymnastics teacher turned their show into the Wizard of Oz. It was really cute! Kaitlyn and her class were the munchkins.
Kaitlyn had been counting down the days all week. It's also the only time I put makeup on her cute little face, and she just loves it. (Seriously, I never wore makeup until my Senior year of High school. Such a girly girl!)
Kaitlyn and her class were the munchkins. She liked the "Lollipop Guild" dance a lot.
I really have seen improvement in her skills over the last year!
We might not have straight legs on her handstand yet, but at least she doesn't fall on her head anymore :).
Jasmine was pretty sure she could do it too.
And Tyler was just happy to huddle down with his Kindle. I have to pry that thing out of his hands sometimes, sadly.
It was a fun night!









No comments:
Post a Comment