Our family

Our family

Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall Break

I was originally hoping to go on a trip for fall break, especially considering that Christopher turned 35 during the break.  Christopher couldn't leave work, though, and didn't want to have a party or anything.  So . . . I took the kids to Salt Lake to visit some family.  Christopher's brother and his wife just bought an awesome old house that they are gutting to renovate, so it was cool to see the "before" and hear about all the plans for "after".

And while we were up there, we even took a quick zoo trip.  Along with a good portion of Utah, it appeared, though thankfully we got there as some people we already leaving.


And this is what happens when I aim a camera at Jasmine.




The kids really liked that trip.

Of course, I didn't get any pictures of the most fun part of that weekend.  We went up to the cabin Sunday evening and invited friends up Monday for lunch- and a few actually made it!  Most of the time, everyone has such crazy schedules that no one can come, but we actually had three moms come up.  Hooray!

No comments: