Our family

Our family

Friday, January 27, 2017

Kaitlyn's gymnastics show

On my birthday this year, I got to go to Kaitlyn's gymnastics show.  She loves gymnastics so much!  This year, her class were the clowns in a circus themed show.

I always run her down early for the dress rehearsal, and save seats for my husband to come later.  I realized as soon as I got there that I forgot the SD card for my good camera, so I called him and asked him to bring it.  And then he forgot, too!  My phone was not really up to the challenge of capturing moving subjects in a dark theater. It even added a 3 second delay between when I clicked and when it took.  Yeesh.


At least I got a picture of her makeup at home, once I found a memory card!


She did a great job, as always!

No comments: