Not too much happened in November. I played piano for the Primary Program, and that always absorbs a lot of time for practicing. I took the girls to Disney on Ice, which was a huge hit.
We went to some BYU football games as well. That season tanked pretty badly. But Tyler found a bratwurst in a big giant donut, so he was happy.
I spent (probably too much) time making matching Christmas pajamas. I've always bought them before, but this year I didn't find ones I liked at a good price.
After all that effort, I decided that would be our Christmas card pictures for the year.
We also installed a new front door.
They ended up being a much bigger project than we hoped. We found out when picking the doors that our opening is actually too small for double doors. We looked into a single door with side lights, but we knew we would regret that when we had big furniture to bring in. So we only had a few options for skinny double doors, and went with ones that fit the style of our house. And then the one day, "pop them in the old opening" project turned into two long days of frustration, but they are hung. We even got a code entry, which is awesome. Painting will have to wait until spring, since you have to take them off and to paint and let dry before putting them back in. We like them in the meantime, at least!





No comments:
Post a Comment