Time for all of the bits of pictures and stories that aren't big enough for their own post!
The girls got to wear "crazy ties" one day. Good thing Daddy had two Christmas ties that sing!
I think I'm getting better at crazy hair day? A bit?
We picked up Tyler from his first campout with the Deacons and went sledding in our neighborhood one day. Even tiny hills get exhausting quickly!
We rearranged the girls' room recently. We didn't need the train table anymore, but the "dollhouse" bookcase has been put to good use.
Kaitlyn had an assignment for school to report on an assigned county in Utah. Lucky for her, we were driving through there for our trip to Bryce Canyon, so she got to see it first hand!
Chris took Tyler and Chewy up to hike the G one warm day. He said they did a great job!
And I took the girls to an Olympics kick-off at the rink. We really enjoyed watching the Olympics this year, and the rink had a great party to celebrate it.
We went to a hockey game, and Jasmine asked me to take this picture to send to Uncle Dan. She thought he should be there, since he took us to our hockey game in Ohio. :)
We haven't had a TV in our room for years. Most of the time, I didn't miss it, but then we got one, and . . . it is kinda awesome.
We also got a new little vehicle for the cabin. This one has 6 seat belts! We might get snow treds for it sometime, but that will cost half again as much as the vehicle did.
It was a great day for a snow-shoe wander! We hadn't done that in years.
I asked Mrs. Orton if I could come in and teach the kids about Pi day, which was fun. They got to color their own hats to wear. And Tyler decided to make our family matching hats to go with them. Mine said "I luve you Mom" and Kaitlyn got one that said "Katlin si awesome!"
One of the perks from Christopher's traveling job is that he gets a free companion ticket every year. It might not seem to exciting for me to join him in LA for a week, but we had a great time!
We hiked around Griffith Park, which was right near his job that week.
I got to check out a three story Target with no children to bother me. :)
We tried out the VOID virtual reality, and we even saw a show down in Laguna Beach.
I don't often "use" Tyler's diagnosis to get us into stuff, but there were free Jazz game tickets for the opening of their "sensory room", and it was awesome. My neurotypical girls were just as into that room as my Autistic son, for the record. Tyler found this weighted doggie friend and wanted to snuggle with him the entire night.
It was a really great winter!


















No comments:
Post a Comment