Maybe this will be a boring post, but this is one of my favorite parts to my day, so I thought I would share. Kaitlyn has been loving bathtime lately! No matter how tired she is, as soon as she lays down on the counter to get undressed she settles down because she knows what is coming. For example, today she had been awake too long and was screaming - but enjoyed kicking and splashing her little heart out! Notice the very intense look here. This is important stuff.
But she was so tired that as soon as she got dressed and got her pacifier in, she was out cold on her towel. Poor thing!

In the meantime, Tyler was downstairs taking advantage of Mommy and Daddy helping with bathtime. I don't know if you can see them in the picture, but there are little cereal crumbs all over him and the floor. I am always amazed at the things that my toddler finds to get into.

No comments:
Post a Comment