Our family

Our family

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter egg hunt

Our neighborhood has a little Easter egg hunt that they do every year. This was our first year going, since Tyler is just now old enough to understand the concept. I even practiced with him the other day to make sure! The only sad part was that it was absolutly freezing outside. I knew it would be cold, but it was even worse than I thought it would be. Tyler figured it out, but between being woken up early to go, and his hands shaking and red with the cold (he never keeps gloves on, just yanks them off), he wasn't thrilled with the activity.

I put the video on youtube, if you want to see just how cold and miserable he was.




Kaitlyn was bundled in many layers of clothes and blankets - and I love her hat!



Tyler is sorting his loot - he wasn't sure what most of it was, but he does know and love jelly beans.

No comments: