Our family

Our family

Monday, April 21, 2008

Siblings


I think my favorite thing about having a second child is watching the two of them interact. The first week we brought her home, Tyler paid no attention to Kaitlyn. Then he started doing little toddler dances in front of her, and usually gave up after a minute or so when she didn't respond. But slowly she has grown more and more entertained by his antics, so he is more and more interested in her. She loves smiling at him when he dances for her. And the other day, I saw him trying to get her to play his favorite "circle game" with her. Tyler and I often chase each other around the circle in our house from kitchen to front room and dining room, changing directions constantly to try and scare each other. And so when Kaitlyn was in her bouncer in that path, he kept running the circle to her, laughing hysterically, and then running around the other way to pop up on the other side of her and laugh. So fun! And since Tyler can't talk yet either, they have fun conversations together.


I have the cutest kids ever!

1 comment:

Me and My Clan said...

You're kids are cute! I can't wait to have two. It looks like a lot of fun!