And here they are! Hubby bought a new power supply, and now the old computer works like a champ. So, first, a few pictures of my kids playing in the yard.
Both kids love to climb up the retaining wall. Kaitlyn is getting rather good at it, actually.And now, the laundry room!

Don't worry, it has a faucet now. Doesn't it look awesome? We love the big, deep sink, and the counter is great for spreading out all the laundry.

And finally, the pictures of my kids in their Easter outfits. Yup, Easter. So behind . . .


This picture cracked me up. I was tying to get a vertical shot of them, and they kept wandering off, so I put Tyler's hands on her shoulders and then backed up. Tyler is obediently keeping his hands there gently, but giving me a pained look that says "what now?" while Kaitlyn screams in her "don't touch me", independant fury. Priceless.



Kaitlyn loves shoes right now. "Shuuusss . . . shuusss!" She loves putting on any shoes she finds, no matter who they belong to.


3 comments:
Love the laundry room! Way nice! And the pics of the kids are, as always, way cute. Maybe one day when I get a nice camera I can one day take nice pictures like you... one day... :) (And this is the wife, not the husband :)
LOVE your laundry room. I'm sure it's nice having it....finally!
Your Laundry room looks awesome!! So cool!! I bet you are so happy to have such a nice place to do laundry!! It helps out so much to have places for everything!
Those Easter pics are too cute! I love the one of Kaitlyn screaming!! LOL!! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment