Okay, now I don't even have a "computer malfunction" excuse. I have just been too lazy to write on my blog! I have posts in my head, I just get lazy on the typing part. So, going back a few weeks, we had a great trip to Henderson, Nevada! I should just call it that, because I can't remember the last time I went to the Las Vegas Strip on my trips down there. I just go visit my three brothers that live there, and that's it.
This time it was rather convenient because Christopher had a conference to visit for his job for a week, and it was a "hey, do you want to come with me?" kinda thing. Usually we are cramming the drive down and back over a long weekend or something. My family had work and school and things during the weekdays, but sitting around their house is still more entertaining that sitting around my house all day. Still playing with my kids, but with a fun dog, new toys, and a pool. :) I love my wonderfuly hospitable family. And we got to have lots of fun with my brothers and their families in the evenings. I even attended my first piano recital ever! I play, but I only took lessons from a friend of my parents for one year, so it was fun to see my neice perform in one. She did great!
In fact, we stayed an extra day or so to overlap with my younger brother, who flew in from Cleveland for a vacation. After he got there, my nephew's soccer team had a "parents vs kids" scrimmage, and so it was fun to watch two of my brothers play with Nicholas.


Afterward, we had a big pool party with everyone. The guys all love having contests, jumping off and trying to spin and catch a ball before they land in the pool. Some things about boys just never change!

Tyler loved being tossed up in the air! This was my favorite action shot of the day.

So then, the next time I was taking pictures of the jump/spin/catch crew, Christopher timed it just right and threw Tyler up into my shot. Thanks, hun!
You know, this has to be one of the handful of pictures of me on this blog, considering I am the one who uses the camera all the time. 
But Kaitlyn's swimsuit was cuter than mine. I love it!

Megan loved pushing this doll stroller around all evening, and then we looked and thought, "I wonder if Kaitlyn is small enough to fit?"
Yup.
No problem. By the way, her T-shirt is one of my favorites- beneath the sketch of the stroller, it says "that's how I roll."

I don't even know who gave her that bag of popcorn, but it was her favorite person ever. She carried it around the rest of the night.
Thanks again to my awesome brothers! We had a really great trip, and I love getting to see all of them down there. Oh, and for the family that wants to see the plethora of pictures I took, go here.
No comments:
Post a Comment