Our family

Our family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giraffe or Cow?

Today you get to help settle a great debate in our house. For the sake of fairness, I won't tell you which spouse is on which side of the debate.

Giraffe or Cow?


I bought Kaitlyn a backpack the other day (since she loves Tyler's so much), and it has a little pouch in the front for this little friend to hang in. In fact, the backpack is the same spotted fabric as the animal.

But what kind of animal is it?
For your reference, here are some pictures.
Giraffe. They have spots and the horn . . . things, but also a long neck and a nose, instead of a muzzle.
Cow. Spots again, and a muzzle. They do have horns sometimes, though they are curved.
So, take the poll! I think it is obvious, but so does Christopher . . .

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Total giraffe. Cow horns don't have little tuffs at the top of them. That's two votes for us (Dallin and myself) but it only let us vote once. GO TEAM GIRAFFE!!!

Jen said...

Giraffe. No question.

Mel said...

Giraffe

Me and My Clan said...

I think it's a Girow. A mixed bread. Haven't you ever heard of them?

Andrea said...

Girl that is so a Giraffe, cow's don't have fuzzy horns!! LOL You must need some more sleep!! ha ha ha!!