Our family

Our family

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year!

Yup, it's that time of year again!


Egg nog time!


I have had a bit of an obsession with the stuff ever since I was a kid. I remember we weren't allowed to have very much of it, but we were always begging to get more. And now that I am an adult, I end up buying my very own little carton. In the worst manners possible (sorry mom) I just take one sip every time I open the fridge and let it run down slowly to my tummy.


Yummmm.


And, last year I discovered Gingerbread Egg Nog, which has a recipie on the side for pancakes. I was so excited to make those again this morning! The kids inhaled them, even after the bananas they ate while I was woking on them. (Gotta have some nutrition in there somewhere, right?)


And now, random pictures of Kaitlyn.

We don't know how, but she went to sleep in her jammies, and when we pulled her out of her crib the next morning they were on backwards. She even ZIPPED THEM UP!


I'm working on the hair, I swear. But she pulls out the ties a lot, and I don't want to loose the length . . .

No comments: