
And then, another day, she very carefully spread out her blanket on the table for a tablecloth, and then sat down just like this and stared at it. Seriously, why? All I knew was it was cute.
And last, but not least, we have her bedtime habits. About a week ago she started climbing into bed with Tyler almost every night. When I went to check on them the first night, I found that she had gotten up, brought in a baby to sleep between them, and then stolen all of his covers before they both fell asleep. And then, tonight, Tyler had socks on when I put them to sleep, both in his bed again.
And right now, Kaitlyn is wearing Tyler's socks, a pair of Tyler's sandals she took from his dresser, and of course- no one can forget the baby doll. None of this was the case when I turned out the lights, mind you.
She makes us laugh!
1 comment:
Kaitlyn is awesome! I especially liked the last picture- it makes me laugh to think of the process involved in getting the socks off of Tyler onto Kaitlyn. You have great kids.
Post a Comment