Our family

Our family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Between flights

So, Kaitlyn and I flew back from Ohio on Memorial Day. I spent a day or so at home, and then we went up to the cabin. As much as my actual home could have used more time cleaning up after my boys' week on their own, we got a LOT accomplished at the cabin. I actually painted three things - including this half wall. Christopher isn't so sure about it, but I like it.



And Christopher got some new rope and made a swing across our creek. We all loved that!



My cousin and his wife came up for the weekend, and we had a blast. While the boys played with the dirt bikes, Brie and I hiked up to my favorite meadow.



I was so happy when I hung up the hammock for the summer. :)



We also found another swing in the basement, and Christopher hung that on a tree. Kaitlyn seemed to prefer a rope that hung down. She would put the loop through her so it rested inbetween her legs, and then just fling herself around. Crazy girl.




And crazy boys.


No comments: