We have been thinking about getting one for a long time, and our kids love it so much! We were going to get a wood set, but it turns out that you need to restain those every year and most people complain about splinters. Yikes. This one is made by the same company that makes the nice folding tables at Costco, and the 10 year warranty covers even fading. Nice.


Yeah, I think it is safe to say the kids are in love. Especially Tyler. Most kids lose interest in things like that quickly, but he will stay out there for hours if we let him. And we actually had a lot of fun building it as well. It took a whole Saturday, but it was like a giant tinker toys set or something.
So with the new deck, things are really looking great in our backyard.
I know, the new deck looks exactly like the old one. But trust me, it feels better. The old one had reportedly not been used in a decade because it was so unstable that you thought it was going to collapse under you. I was pretty sure that a good shove would kick off the railings. But this new deck is solid as a rock. And I love the trex!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your new deck one of these days! It looks great! I'm so jealous of the swingset. I want one for our backyard so bad! I bet your kids love it. It looks like a good one. :)
Post a Comment