My kids are toward the top, if you were looking for them.
I knew we would need a second trip for the tulip festival though. I love to wander around and take pictures, and that is a bit tough with toddlers. But I didn't want to just leave them at home either, because they still enjoy it! Luckily my usual babysitter said she was really bored this week, so she came with us. So while the kids were off rolling down the hill and chasing her, I got to have my fun.
And of course, I made sure to get some pictures of my cuties with all the flowers while I was at it.
Jasmine slept through most of it and just made this brief appearance after she nursed. But she decided she didn't care for the wind, sun, or inexperienced toddlers holding her, so back in the stroller she went.
When McKenna tried to pick up Tyler to sit on the bridge too, he screamed "NO! I don't want to go in the water!!" and panicked. It was hilarious!








1 comment:
You captured some REALLY pretty shots! You should frame a couple of those tulip ones!
Post a Comment