Our family

Our family

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snow!

Our first snowy visit to the cabin!  We were able to drive our Pilot up, but it snowed 6 inches or so overnight once we got there, so that is the last trip up by car I think.  Next time we will have to maneuver a baby on a snowmobile.  But for this trip, it was all just fun stuff!


Kaitlyn's favorite was the snowman that was "SO big!"  I love the little tiny arms that Tyler wandered off to find all on his own.


And of course, we have to make snow angels too.


But Daddy and I loved the sledding the most.




I got this pretend snowboard at a garage sale a while back, and it probably wasn't worth the 50 cents I paid for it.  Though watching him try was kinda fun, in a way!





One of Daddy's jokes with Tyler is that "you are my favorite pillow!"  So whenever he tries to wake up Tyler in the morning he just lays down to sleep himself, and Tyler just laughs and laughs.  "I'm stuck, Daddy!"

No comments: