Our family

Our family

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fourth of July

I'm behind in my blogging again, so let's see what I can remember.

One of the really neat parts about the Fourth of July for our city was the gigantic flag.  It was not their first year stringing a huge flag up the canyon, but it was a brand new flag this year that was even more massive.  Each star was 5 feet across!  Christopher and I ran a trail run 5K that was part of the celebrations for the week, and we went to an evening concert they held beneath it.


That run was brutal.  Most of the uphill was a walk for me, but it was still a great chance to get a workout in.




We hosted Christopher's family at our cabin for lunch again this year.  That is always a lot of fun.





And that evening, we went to our friend's parent's house.  I would have felt like more of an intruder, but there were hundreds of people there, and more fireworks than most city events.




No comments: