One of the trips we knew we wanted to repeat from last year was Payson Lakes. It is close to home, has an awesome lake to kayak and fish in, a paved walking path around the entire lake, and our campsite has great trees for hammocks.
Tyler's favorite part is the walking path. He has done it all by himself a few times (including one time when I just told him to let the dog out of the trailer to pee, and he decided the dog needed a one mile walk around the lake.)
Kaitlyn caught 4 fish that weekend. Daddy caught none. In fact, once when Kaitlyn caught a fish, he handed her his line to hold while he took care of her fish for a minute, and Kaitlyn pulled in a fish on his line in the meantime.
I wish I could remember more context for this. I think Jasmine was driving us crazy with too much energy on the beach? All I remember is that we joked with her that she should just go swim across the entire lake. And the she said "okay" and nearly did. Look at how far she got!



No comments:
Post a Comment