
Then we went down to the carnival. I remember when I was a kid that we could never go on many rides because they were expensive. But nothing prepared me for $2 per trip down the big slide with Tyler. $2! And that was only if you bought the tickets in bulk. Oh well. I told Christopher we didn't have to do it, but he insisted that since Tyler LOVES slides, he really wanted to let Tyler go down. And so we did it anyway. I guess since we are abandoning the poor kid like an orphan for a week while we go to Cancun, he has earned some trips down a giant slide. Tyler laughed and laughed the entire way down each time (he went down 3 times)! I also took him through a little fun house thing before we decided to just sell off the remaining tickets.

Waiting for the boys to come down the slide.


We noticed that the city park was just behind the huge slide, and it had a regular park slide. So we took him down that. And he laughed just as hard as he did on the big one. Just goes to show us parents. Oh well, what is important is that he had fun, and got completely filthy throwing wood chips around. Hopefully he doesn't forget us while we are gone this time. When we got back from Maui last October, he just looked at me like I was an alien, and kept looking back at Grandma like "is this okay?"

Well, anyway, off we go! We are basically packed now, but I am still running a pacifier hunt all over the house. We should have about 6, and yet somehow I only have 3. Where do those things go? See you on the flip side! I should have lots to say next Friday when I finally see the internet again.
1 comment:
Lots of fun! I've always been curious about the Purple Turtle. BTW, your new 'do looks really cute!
Post a Comment