



We don't get too many leaves in our yard, but the cabin more than made up for that! So last weekend we went up there to enjoy the pretty colors of the canyon. The kids weren't sure what I was trying to do the first couple of times I put them in a pile of leaves, but they sure caught on quickly. They spent the rest of the afternoon crawling in circles and throwing handfulls all over the place.
My cousin Mike came up to go mountain biking with Christopher, and they decided to load up the slide with leaves and let the kids slide down. They loved that!





1 comment:
Oh what fun!! We don't get a fall down here. It goes from Summer and 100 degrees to winter at 60 degrees. I do miss those fun leaf piles!! And I am still so jealous of your cool cabin!! Such wonderful memories are going to be made up there!!
Post a Comment