Our family

Our family

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kaitlyn isms


* The other day, Kaitlyn was doing something adorable and my husband told her "you are just priceless!" She nodded very solomnly and added "and LOUD!"

* We have had a johnny jump up hanging in a seldomn-used doorway ever since Tyler was an infant. Tyler loved to jump in our laps, but not in the seat. Kaitlyn never figured it out either. But then, a month ago, Kaitlyn discovered it. She got to be a pro at using the changing table to climb into and out of the infant jumper, and then would bounce and swing and spin herself silly. And on Sunday morning, after I had gotten them dressed for church, she apparently had such a good time that the spun and bounced herself until she puked.

* Today, Tyler was sad about something, so I rocked him in my chair for a minute. I don't even know how Kaitlyn knew that's what I was doing, but she came in with a blankie for Tyler- because when Kaitlyn goes down for a nap, I rock her in that chair with a blankie. So she handed us the blankie, watched to make sure I spread it on Tyler, and then closed the door behind her telling us "sweet dreams!" in a whisper.

1 comment: