
I loved the little hats! Hilarious.

I had an interesting camera day. I would get my lenses changed up just when things changed, etc. And here, we have Tyler and Daddy looking good and Kaitlyn doing . . . something.
And now, Tyler and Kaitlyn are being cute, and Daddy is doing . . . something.
This is "Miss Jennifer", the preschool teacher who Tyler likes to talk about a lot.

After the presentation, it was time to play! The sixth grade puts on a carnival for the Kindergarden and Preschool classes, and the kids had fun fishing for otter pops . . .
. . . throwing the beanbag through the hole (Tyler made two in!)
. . . ignoring the fun games because otter pops are more important . . .
. . . hitting a pinata . . .
and running an obstacle course. It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment