Last night we were about to eat our homemade pizza (which is one of our favorite meals around here, since the kids get to make their own), and Daddy noticed that our deck was in the evening shade. I have to say, we often forget to eat out there, because we have gone without a deck for so many years! We had a nice, quiet evening out there. I swear I thought Tyler was going to fall asleep mid-bite after so much running at the swimming pool yesterday. But my favorite image was when Kaitlyn brought out her new rocking chair (I love garage sales!) to join us on the deck. I've never tried making solar flares in my photography before, but the evening sun as she rocked there was too perfect.
Kaitlyn wasn't sitting quite still enough for me, but Tyler turned to see what I was doing at just the right moment! I'm not that good at this yet , but it was a fun experiment.
Hooray for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment