Our family

Our family

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kindergartener

Well, it is official.  I have a Kindergartener. 


He was so excited.  This is his third year on a school bus, so as soon as that pulled up he took off.  In fact, the bus aide tried to stop him "so your mom can get a picture!"  Instead, my picture is of him running smack into her as she was blocking his path.  Not as cute.

In case you are wondering why Kaitlyn's hair looks like I tangled mop, this picture was taken at 7:45 in the morning.  I know many of you get up before that every day, but . . . our house generally rolls out of bed at 8am.  Maybe.  So this year will be a stretch for us. 

The rest of this is pretty routine.  Most kiddos aren't gone all day until First Grade, but this is already my second year packing his lunch.  I just hope his class this year is as good a fit as last year was!  He made so much progress last year, and even over the summer I could see that waning a bit.  Time to get back to the routine!

No comments: