Our family

Our family

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy pi day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy pi day! (3/14 is pi day, as in 3.141592653589, for you non-math nerds, and yes I know that far by memory.) We had a good day here- I got a new laundry hamper, a few fun toys for the kids at the dollar store, and we had a great trip to the park with Stephanie and Hailey, since the weather was relatively warm. It is a little boring and lonely now, since Christopher is in Moab for the weekend, but that's ok. In the meantime, here are some park pictures!

Peek a boo!

I took pictures of Tyler's first trip to the park at almost the exact same age. I remember he wasn't walking yet, so he just crawled around after a ball I brought and flung wood chips. But he loved the swings! Kaitlyn wasn't very impressed with the swings, but she liked just wandering around and liked the slides a lot. And Tyler is still flinging wood chips and laughing like it's hilarious.




I tried to get them all to smile at me for a picture. Hailey was more than happy to smile, but my kids just kept on eating. Stinkers.

No comments: