Our family

Our family

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girl's camp

So, the only problem with my parent's visit was that is overlapped with Girl's Camp. At least they could watch the kids for me one day! Their first job was to take them to the doctor's office, because they were so covered with mosquito bites that we needed to make sure it wasn't chicken pox before I left them at random houses all week while I was gone. It's kinda lame that I can't tell the difference, but I didn't want to leave them with friends who have other kids and not know for sure.

And with that, I was off. I love girl's camp! I am so grateful that working with the Beehives (12-13 year old girls) in church means that I get to go with them. One of my jobs every year is collecting the pictures and putting them in a slideshow for everyone, so that means I have pictures for this post.










The slideshow, by the way, took up the next entire week and a half. I was speaking in church the week after camp, so between preparing for that and working on the slideshow, my husband expressed relief once it was over because "the house is starting to get put back together again." Sorry babe!

1 comment:

Merfy said...

Thanks for going and I am sorry I forgot to send you any pictures before I left on my trip!