Our family

Our family

Friday, May 21, 2010

Jump on it

Tonight we went to Jump on it with Christopher's company. My kids LOVE that place! Seriously, they were jumping and grinning from ear to ear for two hours solid. Oh, and hubby was rather happy too.



Basically, this place is wall to wall trampolines, with a grown up section and a kiddie section.



Daddy liked to show off his flips. The kids thought that was hilarious to watch.



So, this shot might be technically terrible, and Christopher doesn't like it- but I thought it was fun! It's like he's a ghost . . .



Anyway, back to the cuter people. They loved the blow up slides and such when their little legs got tired of jumping.



And pretending to be stuck in the bounce house.



Man, I love our life! It is busy, and often very stressful, but little days like today make it all worth it.

Next up, on Tuesday I fly home to Ohio for a friend's wedding next weekend. The scary part is that I am only taking Kaitlyn. That means that not only does hubby have to feed and take care of himself, but Tyler as well! My poor man can't cook very well, and informed me happily that he will just eat at Carl's Jr for every meal. I posted a list on the fridge of meals that he DOES know how to cook so they haven't gained 10 pounds by the time I get back. We'll see how that goes. In the meantime, I plan to have a blast with my parents, who are really looking forward to at least one grandkid to spoil. I'll miss my boys though!

1 comment:

Holly K said...

Sounds like a fun night out!