Our family

Our family

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Forgotten pictures

I was looking through my pictures the other day, and found a few that never made it to the blog.  Some of them are a bit old, but . . . I still wanted to post them!

This is how Kaitlyn looked when I picked her up from the gym playroom one day.  She told me she was a "cat dog".  Which makes total sense.


And then we have a few pictures of the week before the baby was born.  The kids decided to play Bingo one day - but my favorite part was that Mickey Mouse was playing too.  With his own board.


We tried to do a couple of fun things that last weekend, since we knew some things would just not be possible again for a while.  We saw Muppets in the cheap theater (which the kids liked almost as much as the popcorn).


And we also went to a BYU Gymnastics meet.  Kaitlyn says she wants to "learn to do flips like those girls", so we'll probably try out gymnastics next year instead of ballet.


And lastly, I had to throw in this picture.  Tyler is currently in love with his "Ruffy Dog".  He got Ruffy at the end of last school year - his classroom ended up with a lot of stuffed friends, and this was the one he picked out.  Somehow he didn't pay too much attention to him until recently, but he basically carries him wherever he goes for the last few weeks.  We have also noticed that while Tyler is very well behaved, Ruffy dog is always getting into trouble.  Tyler wanders around saying "No no Ruffy dog!  You get down from there!"

And the other day, he put Ruffy dog in his own clothing, complete with underwear.  When I told him to look at the camera for a picture, he turned Ruffy's head towards me and said "Hi!" in the Ruffy voice.  I love the imagination!



No comments: