I do like taking pictures of this little girl.
Daddy and I were talking about how much easier it was to fall in love with her. When Tyler was born, we were overwhelmed by the adjustment of it all. We stressed over every little thing we were doing wrong (well, mostly that was me). We didn't know how long the sleepless nights and busy feeding schedule were going to last. But now we can just relax and enjoy her, knowing it will pass by quickly.
There are a thousand stages and things to learn along the way, but before I know it Jasmine will be the one bounding around and telling us all about what she learned at preschool. In the meantime, she can listen to Kaitlyn's stories. The kids love coming over to investigate what Jasmine is up to!
Of course, I moved to get a different angle of the sisters talking, and instead I got this.
He was so proud of himself for jumping in my picture. And if I tried again, he would wait until the last second and jump in again.
But eventually, Jasmine captured his attention again.
I can't blame him. I get distracted looking at her a lot too!






1 comment:
Oh my heck! What a doll!! One of these days, we are going to make it over there to see her. :)
Post a Comment