Our family

Our family

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is pretty :)

I love taking pictures of fall leaves. So beautiful!







And I had to throw this picture in too. Evening fires in the fire pit is one of the best joys in life.



And, of course, more pictures of my kids playing. Because they are cute.



Even if their hair is messy.



Or gone. :) The leaves were falling so fast that you had to brush them off every few minutes while hanging out on the hammock.



Tyler loves sliding down into leaves. So when he runs out, he takes his little bucket to get more.



Watching her on her swing makes me laugh every time. She is a pro now- she just hooks her leg through, walks up to the top of the hill, and jumps.



Now, this triptych might be over exposed, but it still made my day.

What I wanted: I saw her throwing leaves into the air, so I wanted a shot of her with leaves falling around her.

What I asked: "Kaitlyn! Throw some leaves!"

What I got:





I got leaves all over- in my hair, down my shirt . . .
Stinker.

No comments: