Our family

Our family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photos I never posted

This post has no relevance to anything, nor is it chronological.  I just noticed I had a bunch of pictures that I never got around to posting!

First of all, one of our favorite activities this summer was a splash pad nearby.  There was a splash pad as well as a "river" with fountain coming out of rocks, and the river was Tyler and Kaitlyn's favorite part.  My favorite part was that it was free!


Getting ready to jump . . .



Kaitlyn has been really odd about swimming lately.  She LOVES swimming, and can't stop talking about it on the way over, but only stays in the water for 5 minutes at time.  Then she tells me she needs to go to her towel to get "nice and warm".  She wraps herself up like this for 2 minutes, then ditches the towel and runs back in the water.


I had to throw this picture in.  These little carts crack me up.  My kids love them, but they aren't very good at steering yet.  Or going where you want them to go in general.  But I thought it was great when Tyler just climbed right up inside like it was a normal cart, and Kaitlyn proceded to push him around the store.


The next couple of pictures are from Daddy's softball games.  Digicert played one round in the spring and another in the fall. The kids liked this pile of gravel that was next to the fields.


And Christopher even pitched for a few games.  Not bad!


And, for the first time ever, I canned some pears this fall!  That probably makes me the last person in all of Utah.  But oh well, better late than never.  I figured that since we didn't have any apples this year, and only a few pears, it would be a good year to try and not get overwhelmed.  Ta-da!


And in other news, I have been complaining for a year about the posting system for blogger.  First I could only move pictures by scrolling in one precise spot.  Then they would go up, but not down.  Then the pictures would post in reverse order, and finally I could only see text and no actual picture, so I had to remember which one was which.  I was so tired of it getting more bugs instead of less.  And then, yesterday, I found a setting hidden in all the billions of options that gave me an editor that is glorious and fixed all of those bugs. 

Sigh.

Well, at least it looks good now . . .

No comments: