This was our second year attending a "Lords and Ladies Masquerade Ball" nearby with friends from Digicert. It is so much fun! It is a fundraiser for a charity that is held on this amazing property with a castle and lots of cool things, and we get to dress up. Which is really all the girls care about anyway.
Last year I wore my prom dress, and this year I wanted to wear an Indian Sari, having fallen in love with them at Kavitha's wedding. Luckily I found one to rent!
So after a couple pictures at home, we met up with our friends there. The guys did find ways to enjoy their costumes . . .
While the girls enjoy just posing together.
They had actors all over the place, staging sword fights and performing ballroom dancing, as well as some belly dancers. These guys on stilts were fun!
And I love seeing the girls dangling from the fabric. What a workout.
One of Christopher's co-workers even wore a sari like I did!
What a fun night!





No comments:
Post a Comment