The picture didn't turn out well, but I did think it was funny when Kaitlyn decided to help Tyler get his life jacket on.

And with that done, we were off! It was a bit of a cloudy morning, but the wind was just great.
Kaitlyn liked to help Daddy steer the boat.
We sailed close to the downtown area, and got some great views.
It was a lot of fun!
And of course, you can't leave without going to the beach at least once. We went once in the early evening, and once in the morning. The kids had a lot of fun- Kaitlyn loved to walk out a bit and then she and Daddy would "run away!" when the waves came at them.

I had fun testing out beach and sunset photography.

And Tyler was in heaven, with the biggest "sandbox" he had ever seen. I think that kid would have stayed out there digging an entire day if we let him.
Kaitlyn got into the sand a bit too, and made a lovely wall.
Now, I am not usually a "trendy" photography person. I like traditional pictures, not the tilted, sunburst, over-photoshopped stuff that everyone else goes for. But I did love this look. The bright colors look great with this action!

On our second trip to the beach, Christopher rented a surfboard. He loved surfing in Maui, but found it was a bit trickier than expected here. The waves didn't break for nearly as long. But he still had fun, and we even saw some dolphins that swam right up next to the surfers!
No comments:
Post a Comment