First of all, here are a couple of pictures I wanted to post. My mom sent Kaitlyn this apron a while back, and asked me to take a picture of her in it. That isn't hard because she wears it all the time, and tries to use it to make things whenver she can! She made toast the other day while I was tutoring, and used her little rubber scraper to spread the butter. I love that it came with little kitchen tools in each pocket.
And this was the final Christmas gift for our kids, which we finally got around to setting up for them. They LOVE their "for-puter" (as Kaitlyn calls it)! I love that it is specifically for them, with none of our stuff that they can ruin, or anything like that. And check out the keyboard we found! The keys are big and color coded, and it doesn't have the "extra" stuff for grown ups, like alt and shift and such. And the mouse is adorably small for their hands. But my favorite part is that the keyboard is washable. It comes with instrutions on how to put the top of it in the dishwasher! So they can wipe their dirty hands all over the keyboard and the CRT monitor and I don't care. Well, I do, but not as much.
Kid-proof stuff is my friend.
Anyway, time to give away a bag! It looks like I only got a few responses, so I'll just put that in the random number generator in Excel . . . and press enter . . . and . . .
2! Looks like Cynthia wins! I'll send that into work with Christopher so he can pass that along. Sorry, Erica and Katie! I'll keep you guys in mind if my crafty bug gets ahead of my actual needs anytime in the future. It is sort of a problem sometimes!

1 comment:
I won!!! Woo woo!! Apparently, Mike saw it on his desk and didn't know what it was so he put it somewhere else...what a dork! He said he will get it tonight!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Post a Comment