Last night was so great! Christopher's company was hosting an "Open House" this week, brining in new clients and family of employees to see the new offices, etc. And last night we all got to go see the premier of the new Indiana Jones movie. I spend weeks worrying about how Kaitlyn would do without me for that long, and went through 3 teenage babysitters before I finally had my friend watch the kids for the evening. But Kaitlyn did perfectly! I fed her to sleep when I left, and apparently she slept through most of the movie, and was so content that we even got to grab some Sonic on the way home. Hooray! An actual date! Not to mention that the movie was great fun. I grew up loving the first three movies, which was unavoidable since my maiden name is Jones. And the fourth was no disappointment.
In other news, I am stealing an idea I saw on Melissa's blog. I am getting my hair done next Saturday because I am so ready for a change! But I don't know what change I want. So make your vote off to the side please! Comments welcome!
1 comment:
That was so fun! Thanks so much again for inviting us! It was a little more sci-fi than I expected, but still really good! I wish we could have played games at your house afterwards...we'll just have to do it another time. Can't wait to see what you do with your hair! (:
Post a Comment