Our family

Our family

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fire trucks and a haircut



Today has been a great day so far! This morning we went to the annual Fire Dept. breakfast in our city. We were really suprised at how big this event was, but it was a great meal! And Tyler brought his little fire truck with him, so that was cute. The first time he heard the horn go off while we were looking at the trucks, he got rather scared, so Daddy gave him a big grin and said "Woah!" And then every time a kid honked the horn after that Tyler repeated "Woah!" So adorable.


And I got my hair cut! I was ready for a change, and this was a change. I decided to go for the short look- sorry Dad. And I like the highlights she put in, with two different shades of the blond. Fun stuff!