Our family

Our family

Friday, May 16, 2008

Photos!




The photos are in, and I am in love! We had a bit of trouble getting the kids to look at the camera, but I think we still got a few good shots. And the temple grounds were just beautiful. I already uploaded them to a kodakgallery site, and am too lazy to do so again, so I will just send you there to see them. In the meantime, this is the collage I made this morning. I love photoshop!
PS - If you like the photos, they were done by Stewart Images. We liked them. I thought he had a great eye for the camera, even if they weren't very vocal in trying to get the kids attention. We should've brought a rattle!

1 comment:

Eleno said...

I don't think I've seen many real flowers that are quite that color blue before! (I've seen plenty of silk ones that color...I used them in my wedding). They're gorgeous!