
First we all gathered for the costume contest. You will notice that Kaitlyn is holding my lens cap, because otherwise she would have yanked her "stem" off her head already. And Tyler's friend Hailey is Horton, in case you can't see the little flower stuck in the trunk.

Once Daddy got there, Tyler apparently had things to tell him. But mostly he just stood around and stared at everything.

And then we paraded across. Tyler won the award for "Most Original". He didn't think this was very interesting at all.

Then we took a hayride over to the face painting station my Beehives were running. I had her paint his hand, so he could admire it. He was mildly impressed.

After that, we walked over to the food station for some chili. And finally, we found something that impressed Tyler that night! Root beer. Daddy was late because he was dropping off the homemade root beer we brought, and in a rare use of actual words, Tyler kept coming up and saying "more" and handing me his cup.

Once we got home, it was time to inspect the stash. His prize from the contest was a Halloweeny cup filled with candy. He liked it. Kaitlyn wanted to grab it ALL. So he flattened himself down on it so she couldn't get it. Ha!

2 comments:
I love her stem! that is too cute! And I love how "impressed" Tyler is with everything!! LOL!!
Block parties are so much fun. We don't do anything in our branch for Halloween. So, I drive 30 minutes to the next ward over and go trunk or treating with them!! I am sneaky!!
How funny! Wow, good job on the "most orginal" costume win! That's great...and expected. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment