Our family

Our family

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I have too much fun taking pictures sometimes :)

In fact, I think I am ready to break down and upgrade to a DSLR camera, because I have been dreaming of one for a while now. If any of you have experience with certain cameras or advice, I would love to hear it in some comments! I am just looking to keep my "point and shoot" for portability, but sometimes I would like something a little better, ya know?



2 comments:

Me and My Clan said...

I LOVE her costume! She looks so cute! I have a DSLR camera, and I LOVE it! It's a Canon Rebel. I've heard nothing but good about those cameras.

Andrea said...

She is too cute!! I love the shot of you above her and she is looking up!! Too cute!!

I really want a Digital SLR too. My sister has a Nikon D40 and she loves it. I really want a Canon Rebal. But I would be happy with a Nikon D80 or a Canon Rebel. Then I want a zoom lens too. Not to be too picky!! LOL. You can't go wrong with the Nikon or the Canon. They both are pretty good. It all comes down to how they feel in your hands. The Canon can be a bit dificult to hold. I like it though. I want one for Christmas.