Well, I decided it was finally time. As much as I love putting Kaitlyn's hair into pigtails and such, the ends were just scraggly baby hair, and it need to get evened up a bit. So I asked my neighbor friend Julane, and she gave Kaitlyn this cute little bob! And now, a before and after:
In case you are wondering, her hair is that curly for the first day, slowly falling down until it is mostly straight the day after a wash. But really all it took for that look was some shine serum and a little bit of gel. I am rather jealous.
After getting the haircut, we got to spend time with some friends at Kangaroo Zoo, a local bounce house. This was Kaitlyn's first time old enough to go up and down everything on her own, and she sure took advantage of that. I had a hard time keeping track when two kids would run in opposite directions at once!
I hate the shadow on this next picture, but I love seeing her tongue stick out for the water as she reaches on her tippy toes. Once she discovered this drinking fountain, she didn't want to do anything else. Her shirt was soaked, but every time I took her away she ran right back to it.


3 comments:
It looks so cute! I have NEVER dared to cut my kids' hair! Just another Sarah talent!!!
Oh, Tyler's I can cut. But a girl's? That's Julane all the way!
That's hilarious! I think I totally missed that there was text before the pictures! I must have scrolled down to see the after and that is where I started reading!
BTW you are still very talented! :)
Post a Comment