Well, I had mentioned that I was excited to be back to the gym, and Kaitlyn did fine while we were there. But she also got the stomach flu while she was there, apparently. The poor thing was very patient with all of it, but was just a lethargic little cute lump all weekend with a fever. I think she has finally pushed all of it out of her system now. Which leaves me wondering how long I should wait before I take her back again. I guess everything goes toward building her immune system!
In other news, Tyler just last night tried holding his own open cup for the first time. He has been a sippy cup guy for a long time now, and if we didn't have straws I have had to hold regular cups while he drinks. But the first time he held the cup last night, I was so nervous! He did great! And today we practiced again, and he only had a minor spill. It was tough convincing him that the spill was ok, but he eventually tried again. Such a big boy!
2 comments:
oh, that's too bad. I know, I'm super paranoid about taking Cody to the gym. I'm going to have to do it some time though. I just hope we get lucky, and he doesn't get sick. But I guess him getting sick once in a while is inevitable.
I didn't know you were a blogger! I love it! And I really love those pictures of your family, and especially the ones of you and Kaitlyn.
Post a Comment