As promised, here is Tyler's dump truck. He really loves wearing this around!

It has tail lights, that are reflectors for a trailer.

It also has head lights, which is an under cabinet light thingy. I was rather dissapointed when I brought it home and it was an inch or two too long, but as you can see I made a "bumper" so it worked.

Such a cute little guy!

4 comments:
WOW. that's all I can say. Great work!
That is sooo cool! You have to tell me how you did that! How did you get so crafty!! I wish we were neighbors. Our husband could ride bikes together and We could be crafty!! LOL!! Way cute costume!
Holy cow Sarah! You are truly amazing!
This really is Erica logged in on my sisters computer. If you're into portrait shots, i bought a 50mm lens for my rebel for 90 bucks. it is seriously my best 90 dollar purchase. You should look into it. you can take some great pictures of your kids.
Post a Comment